TOG ‘SUJIHIKI’ KNIFE has the following features:
• Roll-forged, 21-layer, ridiculously sharp blade.
• Stays sharp due to Acuto 440 high carbon Japanese steel cutting edge hardened to HRC 58-60.
• Antimicrobial copper layers give TOG blades their distinctive stripes.
• Full tang, bolstered, 3-rivet handle for durability and balance.
• African Blackwood handle from sustainably managed forest in Tanzania. This material gives a slightly better balance point than Kebony for this long blade as it is denser.
• Handle sculpted to provide excellent grip and control.
• Laser-etched handle and blade.
Produced in small batches, virtually every stage of the process is carried out by hand by some of the most skilled craftsmen in the world. Each knife has a number and this is burned into the blade with a laser.
After using ours at home over the last few months, we can see why they are the favourite amongst many of the best UK chefs!