16 Jan Harissa Roasted Carrot, Fennel & Butter Bean Soup
[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Prep Time: .2 Hours
Total Time: 1 Hours
Servings 6 Person(s)
You will need:
- 800g Carrots
- 2 Fennel
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Cans of Butter Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Litre Vegetable Stock
- 30g Harissa Rub
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Peel the onion & carrots, then slice along with the fennel. Add to roasting tray with 1.5Tbsp of Olive Oil (or Fry Light is following Slimming World) add Harissa rub and mix well to ensure all veggies are coated with oil & rub.
- After 25 minutes add the peeled garlic, then roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Take a large pan and add 1 can of the drained Butterbeans and the vegetable stock.
- Once the veggies have roasted add them to the pan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Blitz with a stick blender and then add the second can of Butterbeans.
- Serve and Enjoy! (we added chilli flakes, mustard seeds, natural yoghurt and chives to ours – these are just suggestions!)
✅ Slimming World Friendly
✅ Vegan Friendly
✅ Great for the whole family!